Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 7 Winners!


Time for our sketchettes to reveal their top 4 for week 7's sketch! Don't forget to grab your badge (below) to display on your blog! 
Top 4 Badge!
In no particular order- 
Congratulations to our top 4, it was a hard decision to make this week, with so many wonderful entries. Don't forget to join in with this week's sketch if you haven't already. Please don't be intimidated by the shape, as you can edit it suit a normal rectangle card if you prefer, like two of our wonderful design team did!

Happy Sketching!              

2 comments:

  1. No, I haven't been stalking, but I did just see my name! Thank you - it is always an honor to be selected. I hope I will have time to play again next time. Congrats to the others - all the entries were great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, the cards look fab!!!! Just have not had time to play along BUT my goal is to next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x