Saturday, October 4, 2014

Almost Halloween

Hi there, it's Astrid here today with a fun halloween inspirational post. First I tried to make a video of it how to make it, but it turned out awfull, so I try to explain with photo's how I made this.

The things you need; a piece of spiderweb chipboard
                                   and a glue gun


Here's what you need to do; first paint your spiderweb black, then heat up you glue gun and go around on your spiderweb, untill you think it looks like a spider has been really busy making a home, lol. I hope I explained it clear enough :-) , a video would have been easier, lol.



4 comments:

  1. What a top idea using your glue gun Astrid....fabulous Halloween LO here as well.
    What great face painting on your son - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this halloween stuff and I really wish it was big here.... I love the layouts and this is such a cool idea... I have a glue gun and I never use it. I think this year I am going to have to dress up my grandies and take some pics... then find some paper and do a halloween layout... Such a cool idea... :D Love this tutorial Astrid :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tutorial Astrid!! Love the layout too.. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x